I found this collection of free, online Public Health courses by well-known universities, such as John Hopkins University, Duke University, University of California, University of Toronto and many more.
The courses can be accessed through the Coursera catalog and are between 4 - 8 weeks long. Courses among the health categorie include:
- Community Change in Public Health
- Principles of Obesity Economics
- Health Care Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Health Informatics in the Cloud
- The Social Context of Mental Health and Illness
- Critical Thinking in Global Challenges
Free education rocks, enjoy it.